Looks like we have been "hoodwinked"

Home Forums General USRPT Topics Looks like we have been "hoodwinked"

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    coacherik
    Participant

The more pressing issue here is a $23,000 grant being fast tracked to ASCA by the Executive Director of USA Swimming.

Other portion of this email is the hilarity in how we have been duped.

If you have any legal background, I suggest you speak up and join the fight against this organization and the obvious problem with how this is all unfolding.

Questions Surround $23,000 Grant to American Swimming Coaches Association From USA Swimming’s Wielgus

? All The Way, HLA!

All The Way, HLA!

oldschoolc
    Participant

Coacherik,
    I to had read the article on concussion, inc.

I know Dr Joel Stager he is the one who did the study on “Chocolate milk for recovery” ; we served on USA Swimming Sport Science Committee together back in the late 80s – early 90s. Even at that time he was a very forward-thinking research scientist and let me tell you it wasn’t pleasant to be thought of as a “science guy” ask Dave Salo. I believe he still has a club that he and some assistants started years ago that’s very closely aligned with the thought process of “quality over quantity” It may not be USRPT, but it’s definitely not “TT” I know he is on the editorial board for Journal of Swimming Science which I think is sponsored by ASCA. This could get interesting.

oldschool

"Only in America. Dream in red, white and blue"

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.