$23,000 USAS funded review of literature on USRPT

Home Forums General USRPT Topics $23,000 USAS funded review of literature on USRPT

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    kevin
    Participant

This article was posted a few days ago on SwimSwam:

$23,000 USAS Funded Review of Literature on USRPT, Other Training Methods, Completed

The cached page they mention is not available anymore. Is there someone who has more info?

Marlin
    Participant

I read it a few days ago. It was just the first page giving an overview of the study. It didn’t mention what training methods the study would go into but it implied that it was going to look into a variety of training methods. Since this study was funded specifically to discredit USRPT, I’m going to take a wild guess and say that the study found that USRPT doesn’t work in children because they can’t make technical changes without drills at slow speed or something like that.

Hopefully this study gets released. I hope it lists the team that was used for the USRPT part of it so we can figure out if it was actual USRPT. I wouldn’t be surprised if it was totally made up and no USRPT team was actually studied.

dmuecke
    Participant

Hope the translation is correct.

New ideas do not settle thereby through that their opponents would believe. But the fact that these extinct.

Max Planck

kevin
    Participant

Is there any news regarding this topic? Anybody knows if the study will be released and when?

Marlin
    Participant

The last I heard, they took it down to be peer reviewed before releasing it. I think that they want this to fade away and for people to forget about it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.