SwimViking RPT Tracking App

Home Forums General USRPT Topics SwimViking RPT Tracking App

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hey guys, Strive Swim has helped me to launch a USRPT Tracking App. I am excited to help teams to more efficiently incorporate USRPT. It is designed so that swimmers can track their x,y,z score for 1st/2/3 fail and see it graphed as it compares to the same target time on past swims. There are several more functions but I am most excited about the ability to tie athlete accounts to a coach. I like to be able to pull up past results to help swimmers know their progress. Anyone interested in getting in on the first launch, please email me atshawn.klosterman@gmail.com. We are really hoping for feedback from people who understand USRPT to help us make the app even better as we go.

Thanks and happy racing!

I came into this world naked, toothless and screaming and that's exactly how I plan to go out.

Here is our ad on SwimSwam. I would love for this thread to actually serve as a way for you guys to ask me questions about it. Please check it out! https://swimswam.com/vikings-have-invaded-your-race-pace-training/

I came into this world naked, toothless and screaming and that's exactly how I plan to go out.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.